Sunday, December 5, 2010

B Team for Basketball

Well as you can tell by the title....I made B team for basketball! On last Friday, as I walked up the 3 flight of stairs....I was sooo scared and excited to find out on what team I was going to be on! Once I reached the top floor I look on the bulletin and there was no paper what so ever for me to see what the teams were! So then I went to my locker and unpacked all my books and then I heard/saw all the 8th grade girls rushing to mrs. Craddock and onto the bulletin board, that's when I knew the teams were up! At first I was sooo excited to see the teams but then I was scared at the same time....well finally I went to see and that's when I saw my name under the list for B team!!

3 comments:

  1. MR. Craddock MR. Craddock!!! haha Marg and I were laughing so hard when we read that at play practice... :D
    You're going to have so much fun playing bball!! It really is a great game because unlike tennis it gives you a real sense of being on a team because you always have to be in sync with each other and aware. I fell in love with bball on the b team and you probably will too!!
    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i started a blog great post

    ReplyDelete