Saturday, November 20, 2010

My mysterious Sasha

My mysterious Sasha........well there is sooo much to tell but a lot that is needed to figure out! What to tell is well its a person that goes back a little with my best friends....all i can say is that this Sasha is a he.....yes its a weird and long story! Thats what my bff Jen nickname him! my mysterious Sasha is nice and smart. Quiet athletic and funny...he has an obsession with two words "uggggg" and "clearly"! He also swears but he promise he wouldn't swear anymore and now that he promise he can't break it. I guess he could mean something to me but i don't quiet know. I mean i'm only in middle school and already thinking of all this. Doesn't it start once your in high school and really know what you really want! Oh well I started early...i still need to figure out why he likes video games so much! And how good he is at basketball.....which he says is the best sport ever...which I totally disagree! I think tennis could be the best sport ever but thats my opinion. What do you think is the best sport ever? Well back to Sasha....still need to figure out what he likes! Boys could be soooooo complicated....like seriously!!! 

7 comments:

  1. Tennis IS the best sport ever!!! Heh heh love the name Sasha... You and Sasha defiently have a connection!!!!
    Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh p.s. You know the blog my not so boring life? That's not our Dani!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i thought it was...oh well in following it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boys will be boys! haha Sasha....
    ~APG

    ReplyDelete
  5. ya my mysterious sasha.....is quiet mysterious

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tennis... although I am horrible at it, I love it! haha Sasha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. me 2.......do u think its the best sport ever?? i no sasha <3

    ReplyDelete